Monday, November 10, 2008

Scout Bag - My New Tote Love

Now I admit, I'm a totey kind of girl, and my husband just doesn't get it. I need totes for specific tasks so that I'm not swapping things in and out & forget something that I shouldn't - it's my grasp at organization. My current tote roll call is:
  • Gym - enough said
  • General Rinse - carries pertinent info, fliers, samples...
  • Scrapbooking - a girl needs all of those cubbies
  • Sales Meeting - this one carries all of my samples & a stock of sales materials
  • Just in Case - you never know if you'll need to take a lot of things somewhere
  • Show - the most used and abused October - December this tote carries everything I need for shows
Well my circa 2004 Show Tote had seen better days, and frankly isn't really in style anymore. So I've been in the market for a new one for a while. And then there it was... across the room, actually (ugh, there's that word again; smiles) it was in my friend Laurie's booth at one of my markets.

The Scout Pocket Rocket Tote Bag. It is the tote of all totes and this is why:
  • 6 exterior pockets which are now filled with pens, sales receipts, business cards, scissors, bottled water...
  • Water resistant material so no worries if it's raining, or I spill something on it.
  • A zipper top so nothing spills out when I A. make a sudden turn or B. bale - it happens, a lot
  • A shoulder strap & handles
  • The inside pocket has a pocket.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment