Friday, September 24, 2010

not necessarily relevant, but great images non the less

Last year, after my first stint at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival, I splurged and bought my aspiring photographer husband a camera.  I figured he would look a little more aspiring if he wasn’t using a disposable camera (really I’m not that bad – it wasn’t a disposable, but it might as well had been for him.)  After much research and lots of note taking I got him a Nikon D90 for an early Christmas present.

Ok, truth be told, the camera wasn’t just for him (although I still let him think that it was.)  Rinse is getting some great use out of it as seen here:
And my scrapbooking (ok, the scrapbook I aspire to create someday when I have enough time to create it) has gotten some great shots too.

Haha!  My master-plan has worked [she says as she taps her finger tips together while smiling.]  However there is a by-product that has come with this camera.  Random shots that Damyn thinks are interesting that don’t contain anyone we know, or soap.  What is he thinking?!?!  And I have to admit, I even like some of them.  As in these taken on our recent trip to the beach:
St Augustine Sept 4, 2010 shells Fern Plant
So occasionally, you’ll see some randomness in images pop up here.  Now you can’t say I didn’t warn you!

Pin It!

1 comments:

  1. The Picture are Great!!! If only I could learn to use my camera as well as he does.

    ReplyDelete